- Why has every orange I've bought this winter been so lousy?
- Why has nobody seemed to question the age discimination of Homeland Security's new REAL ID act, which mandates new rules for driver's licenses issued to those born after Dec. 1, 1964? The ACLU is rightly critiquing the sharing of personal information that's going to happen now, but where's the resistance to the age issue? What, nobody over 44 is a terrorist or con artist?
- Where did my free time go?
- Why is the deadline for WPA grants on Monday?
- Why is my over-enrolled creative writing class in the smallest room on campus?
Posted by bdegenaro at 1:59 PM