e-mail me at billdeg@umich.edu

5/22/2007

morning workout

spinning on the i-pod:
  • 'Til I Fell in Love with You, Bob Dylan (Time Out of Mind)
  • The Hokey Pokey, Yo La Tengo (Murdering the Classics)
  • Jacob's Ladder, Chumbawamba (Ready Mades and Then Some)
  • Fame Throwa, Pavement (Slanted & Enchanted)
  • I Got Your Ice Cold Nugrape, the Nugrape Twins (American Primitive Vol. 2)
  • Crosseyed and Painless, Talking Heads (Sand in the Vaseline)
  • Animal, Pearl Jam (San Fransisco 10-31-00)
  • Nightrain, Guns n Roses (Appetite for Destruction)
  • Sure Shot, Beastie Boys (Ill Communication)
  • I've Got a Feelin', Big Maybelle Smith (The Complete Okeh Sessions 52-55)
  • Don't Worry Kyoko, Yo La Tengo (Murdering the Classics)
  • Lakini's Juice, Live (Secret Samadhi)
  • I Still Miss Someone, Johnny Cash (16 Biggest Hits)

No comments: