e-mail me at billdeg@umich.edu

2/28/2014

Re-Entry

Settling back into any kind of routine after international travel is tough. Yesterday I cleaned my office which is a sure sign I didn't want to grade those papers. I mean it was the first time I cleaned my office since I became director of the writing program two years ago. Went through a good portion of a bottle of Fantastic. Recycled a lot of paper. Washed some coffee mugs that had gotten gross. The place is looking good if I do say so. Also got various projects organized, submitted a bunch of paperwork, started getting organized for 4Cs coming up in a few weeks, caught up on emails and facebook, and generally pulled my head out of Paris mode into Writing Program mode. Today: get those papers graded. Thank God it's Spring Break. Knock wood, my migraine meds have been doing their thing very, very effectively. I can imagine sanity and a routine in my near future. Let's see.

1 comment:

toeic said...

เรียน CU-TEP/ ติว TOEIC รับรองผล 2 ระดับ สอบไม่ผ่านเรียนซ้ำฟรี + ยินดีคืนเงิน สอนสด 100% กลุ่มเล็ก 12 ท่าน + 6 เครื่องมือเพิ่มคะแนนลิขสิทธิ์เฉพาะ สถิติสอบผ่าน 80% ตั้งแต่ครั้งแรก พิสูจน์หลักสูตร/ สไตล์การสอนเน้นๆ ก่อนตัดสินใจ เตรียมสอบฟรี!